There is a lot of noise around virtual events right now. How do you make sure your event breaks through and reaches the right audience?
In this panel, marketing leaders share how they strategically build their event program to meet prospects where they are. By creating events tailored to your buyer’s journey, marketers can better understand their prospect’s intent and create a nurture path that makes sense. Register to hear more about:
- Planning events for every stage of your buyer’s journey
- Examples of events that worked
- Measuring event success
- Nick Bennet, Director of Field Marketing, Logz.io
- Jason Rose, CMO, Pure Storage
- Kurt Bilafer, CRO, Banzai