Top Cybersecurity Events for Information Security Leaders
In the world of cybersecurity and risk management, the discourse is always changing. Our networks and the ways we protect them are consistently evolving and becoming more complicated—as are the types of threats appearing. To keep up-to-date on risk management strategies, innovative technologies, and other important developments in information security, here are 4 events every information security professional should attend in 2019/2020.
February 24-28, 2020 | San Fransisco, CA
RSA Conference 2020 is here to support your mission of preventing cyber attacks by offering hundreds of opportunities to learn from the industry’s most respected experts, network among thousands of industry professionals, and get exposure to the latest cybersecurity solutions. Check out the Passes & Rates to find the best choice for you.
Conference programs include:
- RSAC Innovation Sandbox Contest: Ten finalists showcase their game-changing technologies as they vie for the coveted title of Most Innovative Startup.
- RSAC Launch Pad: Brilliant ideas are put to a Shark Tank®-style test as three participants pitch to industry veterans for strategy advice and community awareness.
- RSAC Early Stage Expo: Meet 50 of the industry’s most promising newcomers and learn about their products and solutions, plus sit in on demos
- CyBEER Ops Networking Reception: Our popular craft beer tasting event doubles as a valuable opportunity to connect with startups and mingle with peers.
- And many more!
March 30 – April 1, 2020 | Lake Buena Vista, Florida
Join experts at InfoSec World 2020 Conference & Expo to hear talks about the disruptive technologies and threats on the horizon, as well as create a plan for managing the people, processes and tools for how your organization reacts.
- Parham Eftekhari, Executive Director, Institute for Critical Infrastructure Technology
- Jamil Farshchi, CISO, Equifax
- Jimmy Sanders, Information Security, Netflix DVD
- Helen Wetherley Knight, CIO, Calgary Drop-In & Rehab Centre Society
April 28-May 1, 2020 | Washington D.C.
ICMC is the leading annual event for global expertise in commercial cryptography, attracting over 400 industry leaders from 27 countries. The conference will discuss the challenges faced by those who work with cryptographic modules, with a strong focus on standards such as FIPS 140-3, ISO/IEC 19790, eEIDAS, and Common Criteria. There are over 95 presentations and 9 tracks to choose from, covering topics such as:
- Embedded Encryption
- Global Validation
- Random Bit Generators
- Open Source Cryptography
- End-User Experience
- An much more!
For a full list of speakers and conference information, click here.
June 1-4, 2020 | National Harbor, MD.
As an industry-leading research and advisory company, Gartner’s goal is to help businesses make strategic decisions and stay ahead of change. Showcasing over 200 exhibitors and 120 research-driven sessions, Gartner Security & Risk Management Summit 2019 gathers over 3,500 attendees with 60 Gartner analysts to discuss the latest insights on IT and cybersecurity trends. At the Summit, you’ll have the opportunity to meet with Gartner experts to discuss topics like business security, protecting vital infrastructure, enabling safer cloud computing and informed risk governance through various programs:
- Leadership and Strategy
- Trends and Capabilities
- Risk and Resilience
- Architecture & Operations
- Security Market
If you’re involved in cybersecurity, risk management, or business leadership, the Gartner Security and Risk Management Summit is for you.
October 5-8, 2020 | Orlando, FL.
Trusted by more than 30,000 customers, RSA is here to help you manage digital risk through a unified, business-driven approach. Their upcoming annual event, RSA Charge 2019, is a three-day marathon of thought leadership intent on revolutionizing your security and risk strategy. Featuring keynote presentations, solution demonstrations, and a surplus of networking opportunities, RSA Charge is a can’t miss cybersecurity event. Check back later in the year for 2020 ticket information.
2019 sessions included:
- Evolving Third Party Risk for the Digital Transformation
- Beyond the Checkbox: Modernizing Compliance Programs
- Business Resiliency for the Always On Enterprise
- Managing Risk in the Dynamic Workforce
- Transformation Cyber Threat Detection & Response
- View from the Clouds: Securing IaaS/Saas Transformation
- Performance Optimization: RSA Product Learning Lab
- RSAU/Professional Services
RSA Charge 2020 is the place to be for risk management, security, and business professionals concerned with cybersecurity.
Mark these events on your calendar and keep up with Banzai for more on great B2B events for your industry. Have a cybersecurity event we should feature? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Banzai is a performance marketing platform for B2B events and webinars. Banzai drives targeted registrations and attendees to B2B events and webinars of all sizes. Marketing leaders trust Banzai to power their event audiences, allowing them to focus on producing successful, revenue-generating events.