Avaamo Webinar Recap: How Conversational AI is Transforming IT Help Desk
Banzai’s Event Recap Series showcases an in-person event or webinar, featuring key information and takeaways from some of the world’s leading companies.
Service Desk (IT Help Desk and Operations) is a communications center that’s responsible for providing hardware and software support for employees and business partners across an organization.
Spanning from healthcare to finance to education industries, Service Desk professionals are more in-demand now than ever. That’s why implementing conversational AI to help automate repetitive tasks is a vital tool.
Avaamo is a deep-learning software company that specializes in conversational interfaces to solve specific, high-impact problems in the enterprise. Their fundamental AI technology spans across neural networks, speech synthesis, and deep learning to make conversational AI a reality, and they demonstrate their expertise in their webinar, How Conversational AI is Transforming IT Help Desk.
How Conversational AI is Transforming IT Help Desk
Was live on: Thursday, July 18, 2019 | 10:00-11:00 am PST
Speakers: Charles Betz, Principal Analyst (Forrester), Will McKeon-White, Researcher (Forrester), and Helena Chen, Senior Product Marketing Manager (Avaamo)
- Findings from the New Wave Report: a look into the past, present, and future of ITSM.
- The criteria for selecting a conversational AI solution and the metrics that drive enterprise value.
- The new world of smart assistants, featuring real use cases and applications of conversational AI in the service desk.
Job Title Keywords: ITSM, IT service management, Help Desk, Desktop Services, Service Desk, Support Desk, Head of IT
Seniority Level: Director Level, VP Level, C-Level
Number of Employees: 1,000-10,000+
The Landing Page
The webinar landing page follows best practices, with the form above the fold and a clear headline and copy. Avaamo also includes valuable social proof, such as the Forrester New Wave Leader 2019 badge, as well as brief bios on the speakers. It’s clear what to expect and easy to know if the webinar will be relevant.
Key Takeaways from the Webinar
Up to 20% of service desk workloads can be automated in some form. While the market is still growing rapidly, Avaamo is working to eliminate repetitive tasks for the Service Desk through AI-driven conversational computing. In their webinar, Avaamo breaks down where the market stands today, provides an overview of products, what’s needed for innovation, and how they are striving to help the enterprise.
Here are some of the key takeaways. You can watch the entire webinar on-demand, here.
4 major forms of chatbox for IT Ops Market:
- ChatOps Chatbots / Integrations: ChatOps and Chatbots meaning platforms such as Slack or Microsoft Teams. ChatOps Integrations a negotiated connection between a chat platform and another tool, such as Outlook or Gmail.
- Toolboxes: Platforms that help you design or develop a chatbot.
- Platform Specific/Platform Overlay: Platform Specifics are designed as extensions of the parent platform to help users navigate or accomplish tasks in an easy manner. Platform Overlays are premade chatbots by a third-party organization to pair specifically or automate workflows in a specific platform.
- Virtual Agents: Platforms that provide both the chatbot designer tools as well as premade assets, in addition to advanced processing capabilities.
Chatbots for IT Operations New Wave: 3 KeyTakeaways and Differentiators
- Learning/Self-optimization: The system’s ability to continuously improve itself beyond its language model.
- Pre-made integrations: Makes your chatbot connectable to other platforms. This can help prevent issues in the backend of systems.
- Ready-to-go workflow: Help your chatbot become more useful and faster.
Where are chatbots weak today?
- Highly variable: Act as accelerators to help get the most for every organization.
- Exceptions: Many chatbots today lack the ability to troubleshoot problems.
- Dependent on access: Requires a negotiated connection. Their connection is limited to what it’s plugged into.
- Self-optimization: Chatbots currently lack the ability to self-learn and update.
Where are chatbots strong today?
- Low-variability, high-frequency work: Acess requests, status updates, and help desk.
- Rapid triage and context: Chatbots reduce the needs for service portals and deliver information to where it needs to go, make it very easy for the user.
- Agent augmentation: When you provide your agents with the tools they need to complete their job faster and more efficiently, you improve your organization overall.
Interested in learning more about conversational AI? Watch the full webinar on-demand, here.
Banzai partners with marketers to drive the right prospects and customers to attend their events. Our cutting-edge technology takes care of the prospecting, list creation, and outreach to invite and confirm event attendees. Marketing leaders trust Banzai to own the event registration and confirmation process, allowing them to focus on producing a successful, sales-generating event.